Conscious Gift Giving
1. Josie Maran Argan Daily Skin Moisturizer $32
Note: All Josie Maran products are free of animal testing.
2. TOMS Footwear Beaumont Skull Slip-on Exclusive for Neimans $100
Note: With every pair purchased, a pair of shoes is given to a child in need.
3. Patagonia Pipe Down jacket $279
Note: Patagonia gives a percentage of all sales to grassroots environmental groups.
4. Falling Whistles necklace $44 (available in store at DIANI)
Note: All sales of Falling Whistles are donated to helping children in the Congo.
5. Archipelago Angels at Risk edition candles $18
Note: 50% percent of the sale is donated to the Angels at Risk charity
6. Crush vegan, gluten free, and sugar free cupcakes $3 each
Note: Animal free, sugar free and gluten free…need I say more?
7. Anything Stewart + Brown Pictured: Cashmere hat I have from a few seasons ago
Note: Stewart + Brown is an environmentally conscious company.
8. The Planet Pink Healing wrap bracelet $12
Note: Planet Blue donates a portion of sales to the Susan G Komen foundation:breast cancer awareness.
9. Alex and Ani bracelets $38
Note: All Alex and Ani products are made with recycled metals and in the good old USA.