Santa Barbara Sunday- Oscars Night and Cafe Shell
Last night was the Oscars! Obviously, my favorite part of the show is the pre-show fashion. But, we decided to steal away from the show and have breakfast and pick up a little chocolate to indulge in during the show later that night.
1. Muubaa jacket in grey (it’s in store at DIANI if you are a SB local)
2. Master Plan Essie Nail polish – the best color and name!
3. Formally Cafe Shell on the patio
4. A bellini with fresh peach nectar and much needed coffee
5. The Santa Barbara Benedict- avocado, tomatoes, and spinach on the side and an egg white omelet
6. Chocolats du CaliBressan by Jean-Michel Carre The French Chocolatier of the American Riviera
7. We chose Champange truffle, Ecuador, Pineapple, Peppered Mint, Blood Orange, and Passion Fruit.
8. Since it wasn’t a gift we opted for a cute bag instead!