Santa Barbara Beach Day at Hope Ranch
Summertime in Santa Barbara is the best. I was lucky enough to spend the day with my friend Charlene at the beach yesterday. She has an amazing blog too that you should check out: http://charleneileen.com/.
What makes for a perfect beach day?
1. Good Company.
2. A Swim Suit: That stays on in and after the water. One of my favorites is Cia Maritima.
3. The Perfect Beach towel: Large with a fun print.
4. Havaianas are a Santa Barbara must. It is ridiculous how much we wear them here even in the Winter.
5. A Stylish Sun Hat. Charlene has the perfect hat from J Crew and it won’t break the bank.
6. Lots of different Sunblocks. I use SPF 30 for the face, hands and feet, SPF 8 tanning oil for the rest of the body!
7. Sunglasses are a must. My Oliver Peoples go just about everywhere…even in the ocean for a swim.
8. Snacks that are easy to eat in the sand.
9. Good magazines, newspapers, and books.
10. Lastly, a large beach bag to throw it all into. My Jerome canvas bag has come everywhere with me this Summer.
Cheers to more fun in the sun!!!